Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Truck Driver looking for stability, competitive pay, performance incentives, great benefits, and a company with a reputation for safety that is second to none. Our drivers are an essential part of Ledcor's growing bioenergy operations.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Abbotsford. Take advantage of our hiring bonus and grow your career through our comprehensive Driver Training program. We will ensure you get home safely at the end of each day.Responsibilities
- Haul bulk wood products
- Safely and productively operate a Super B or similar from our new and modern fleet
- Manage challenging mountain highway and winter road conditions
- Must possess a valid Class 1 license
- Must possess a clean driver's abstract
- Minimum two years truck driving experience
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Experience with highway mountain driving in winter conditions an asset
- Wage rate is $26.27/hr. withbothRSP andpension contributions.Incentive Pay Program and Referral bonuses also available
- Evening shift
- Hiring and Referral Bonus programs for all drivers
- Performance incentives for all drivers
- Comprehensive Driver Training program for all drivers
- May need to work out of town
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia's forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea. We own our fleet of trucks and we transport our forest products directly to customers throughout BC and to international ports for customers abroad.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!