You're a Heavy Equipment Mobile Mechanic with 2+ years' experience providing safe and cost-effective maintenance on heavy mobile mining equipment. You perform diagnostics, minor repairs, component remove and replace across all systems including electrical, hydraulics, drivetrain, chassis' and beyond.
Join the Ledcor Mining team near Eureka, Nevada. Responsibilities
- Safe & cost effective maintenance of heavy mobile equipment
- Perform diagnostics and minor repairs on Cat, Komatsu & Hitachi Equipment
- Conducts pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily field level hazard assessments for all activities
- Complete maintenance reporting and other documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a heavy mobile equipment mechanic in an open pit mining environment
- Experience with Cat, Komatsu & Hitachi equipment an asset
- Must meet Minimum Tool Requirements
- Must have computer skills to access equipment faults
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot engine, transmission & hydraulic issues
- Ability to communicate equipment problems to supervisors
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must have current MSHA certification
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol and medical/physical capability requirements
- Ability to be a team leader in all safety aspects of the position
- Team player and willing to be a contributor to the success of our safety & production required
- Rotating day and night shifts may be required
- Overtime will be required
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast-as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security