You are an experienced Surveyor seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. If you have surveying experience working with heavy civil earthworks, land reclamation, dam and berm construction and industrial site preperationyou don't want to miss out on this opportunity.
Join the Ledcor Civil team in Fort McMurray, AB!Responsibilities
- Utilize GPS and Total Station equipment for surveying activities
- Perform preliminary boundary resolution calculations and traverse adjustments
- Model engineering drawings using CAD programs and provides overlay drawings for potential conflicts if required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have previous surveying experience working with GPS, Total Station and CAD programs
- Must possess valid CSTS .09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification and OSSA Regional Orientation or BSO (Basic Safety Orientation)
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Non local residents will be eligible for camp accommodations and rotation travel allowance
- 20/10schedule working 10-12 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!