You are a Labourer who's has experience working in the pipeline industry and familiar with cathodic protection installation work.
Join the Ledcor Industrial Maintenance team in Swift Current, SK today from mid-January until mid-March 2017 or project completion. We will consider applicants from Alberta and Saskatchewan.Responsibilities
- Install cathodic protection materials such as anodes, coke breeze, cables etc.
- Complete splicing of cable
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervision
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition and report any findings to lead hand
- Act as a swamper for heavy equipment
- Participate in daily tool box talks and take active role in Ledcor's health and safety program
- Other duties as assigned by site supervisor
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years' construction experience around pipelines
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver's abstract and valid full-driver's license appropriate to the requirements of the vehicle being driven
- Ability to work with little supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment is a must
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to operate skid steer is an asset
- Previous direct cathodic protection experience is an asset
- Applicants that reside in AB and SK and surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 11/3 shift rotation working 10-12 hours/day with travel on first and last day of the shift
- Base of operations will be Cabri, SK
- Must be flexible working varying shift rotations if required
- Extensive travel required SK and to various project locations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial Maintenance offers a bright and exciting future working with a long term client. The role of our ideal applicant is to ensure that our client's needs are met while also expanding our portfolio for future services to be offered.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!