You're a labourer who has experience working in the pipeline industry and familiar with cathodic protection installation work.
Join the Ledcor Industrial Maintenance team in North Bay, ON today! Responsibilities
- Install cathodic protection materials such as anodes, cables, test posts, etc.
- Complete splicing of anodes to cable
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to site supervision
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition
- Participate in daily tool box talks and take an active role in Ledcor's health and safety program
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' construction experience around pipelines
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver's abstract and valid class 5 driver's license
- Ability to work with little supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to operate skid steer is an asset
- Previous direct cathodic protection experience is an asset
- Must be flexible working varying shift rotations
- Extensive travel required inOntarioand to various project locations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!