Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You're a facilities worker under the general guidance of senior employees who performs low level planned maintenance and corrective operational work. You're also responsible for routine administrative, janitorial, and assisting mechanics and pipeline technicians in projects and routine tasks. You hold safety as a top priority and look for this from your next employer.
Join the Ledcor Pipeline Maintenance team today in Vaughan, Ontario! Responsibilities
- Record daily unit readings
- Monitor site fluid levels
- Blow solids and liquids from scrubbers
- Clean and wipe oil areas
- Chemical inventory
- Snow removal/ ploughing using a pickup truck
- Oil and water sampling
- Fire and safety inspections
- Vehicle safety inspections
- Inspect tools
- Perform basic maintenance such as installing building signage and repairing fences
- A valid diploma from a college or technical school would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Proven electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Trained/experienced in SAP and scheduling would be an asset
- Previous experience in the oil and natural gas industry would be an asset
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with interpersonal skills to effectively work in a collaborative team environment
- Able to complete tasks and assignments in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
- Utilize computers and email for communication, record keeping, on-line reporting, material and supply ordering and filing of various forms
- Able to travel to other company locations for temporary assignments, meetings and training involving overnight stays away from home
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test
- Must possess and maintain a valid class driver's license and driver's abstract
- Modified two-week shift schedule consisting of:
- Week 1: Monday to Thursday 9hrs straight time and Friday 8hrs
- Week 2: Monday to Thursday 9hrs straight time and Friday off
- Please note that hours of work may need to be extended as business needs arise.
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted