As the Asset Management Analyst, you will add value to Ledcor by maintaining good IT asset information that serves to support business decisions in the areas of Service, Change, Financial Management, Enterprise Architecture and IT Security. You will also be responsible for defining and maintaining the IT Asset Management program through the development and upkeep of directives and procedures that cover control and monitoring of IT assets in accordance with the Information Services strategic plan.
Join the Ledcor IS team in either Vancouver or Edmonton - apply today!Responsibilities
- Ensuring compliant usage of IT Assets per the acceptable use rights of applicable agreements
- Monitor the purchase, deployment, redeployment, transfer, loss, theft or decommissioning of assets thus ensuring proper IT asset management
- Analyzes trends in company spending and inventory control to make recommendations for areas of savings and/or asset optimization
- Collaborates with contracts and purchasing representatives to ensure maintenance and licensing agreements for IT assets are appropriately drawn up, executed and renewed as necessary
- Establishes or refreshes directives and procedures for identifying and tracking IT assets through desired life-cycles.
- Reports on and analyzes asset reconciliation and audit activities
- Compares warranties, maintenance agreements and vendor contracts to assist with asset upkeep, upgrades, repairs and replacements
- Establishes secure inventory practices
- Assists with reconciliation of billing and inventory records with purchasing team members and vendors
- Investigates and resolves discrepancies and accuracy issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent
- 5 years' experience in IS asset management, including data collection and reporting
- Experience in purchasing or procurement, with a strong IT background
- Experience in proactively developing, comprehending, interpreting, improving, and complying with company directives and procedures
- Knowledge of and technical competence with next generation asset management tools
- Analytical and data management skills
- MS Office skills
- MS SW Asset Management experience is highly desirable
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!