Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced mobile crane operator with driven piling experience and looking for an exciting opportunity to work on our Calgary Ring Road project. You have experience operating a 110 Ton Crawler Crane and are familiar and experienced with piling equipment. You look for a company who is safety driven as that is one of your personal top priorities while working on a job.
Join the Ledcor Foundations team in Calgary, AB!Responsibilities
- Operate a 110 ton crawler crane with a vertical travel lead system and hammer (hydraulic and diesel) in order to install multiple sizes of different pile material (h-pile, pipe pile, etc.)
- Communicate clearly and effectively with site supervision
- Hoisting with HC110 Crawler Crane
- Able to work in a fast paced environment. Multiple piling worksites throughout Southwest Calgary
- Able to safely and efficiently assemble and disassemble HC110 crawler crane with minimal supervision
- Perform pre-operational inspections, safety checks, test lifts and load chart calculations
- Communicates with assigned crews to determine the best placement of crane for planned lifts
- Must have a Mobile Crane Operator ticket from a recognized training authority
- Must possess valid CSTS 09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Valid AWP and Fall arrest tickets will be preferred
- Must be experienced with piling equipment and punctual
- Familiar and experienced with driven piling operations and the different techniques required to perform pile installation
- Able to effectively and efficiently work with the crew and communicate with site supervision clearly
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Monday - Friday, day shift working 10-12 hours per day. May work Saturdays as required
- Preference will be given to local candidates, due to the location of the project
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!