You are an experienced Journeyperson or Apprentice Instrumentation Technician looking for an exciting opportunity at the Suncor Base Plant ADW Project. You will be responsible for installing and maintaining the instruments required on site.
Join the Ledcor Industrial team in Fort McMurray, AB today!Responsibilities
- Installs pneumatic tubing to instruments
- Inspects and tests instrumentation and system operations to diagnose any faults
- Repairs, maintains and adjusts system components or removes and replaces defective parts as required
- Installs control valves, transmitters and pressure gauges as required
- Complies with appropriate installation standards and practices in order to effectively install and maintain instruments and to meet site requirements
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Journeyperson Instrumentation Technician Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority or registered Instrumentation Technician Apprentice with a recognized provincial training authority preferred
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have previous experience working in an industrial setting
- Must possess a valid CSTS 09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification and OSSA (Oil Sands Safety Association) Regional Orientation or BSO (Basic Safety Orientation)
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- 14/7 shift working 10 hours per day
- Travel allowance provided
- Camp provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!