You are an experienced Labourer, with a Class 5 license, who takes pride in safe work practices. You will be responsible for performing general site maintenance, including snow removal, and controlling traffic throughout the winter season.
Join the Ledcor Highways team in Rycroft, AB!Responsibilities
- Perform various site snow removal tasksincluding plowing scale approaches, removing ice buildup from scaledeck and side walk maintenance.
- Assist with traffic control procedures
- May perform other road maintenance duties as required
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks
- Must possess a valid Class 5 driver's license
- Traffic control or Flagger experience an asset
- Applicants that reside in Rycroft, AB will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Seasonal winter work
- Shift work, on-call and night shift may be required
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!