We are seeking an experienced Piling Rig Operator for the South West Calgary Ring Road Project. This project is a two year piling program that has kicked off in April 2017. Completion date is tentatively scheduled for end of 2018.
Join the Ledcor Foundations team in Calgary, AB!Responsibilities
- Operate Junttan Pmx22 Piling Rig safely and efficiently
- Communicate clearly and effectively with piling crew and supervision
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multiple piling worksites throughout Southwest Calgary
- Assemble and disassemble piling rig safely and according to manufacturer's specifications
- Perform pre-operational inspections, safety checks, test lifts and load chart calculations
- Communicate with assigned crews to determine the best placement of rig
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have sufficient previous experience operating Junttan piling rigs
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Experience with hydraulic, diesel and vibratory impact hammers
- Experience with driven H-piles, sheet piles, shoring and drilled caissons
- Must possess valid CSTS 09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Preference is given to local candidates due to the location of this project
- 5/2 stop shift rotation working 10 hours per day and possibly Saturdays
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more?
Join our True Blue team now!