Full Time Regular Job Summary
As an experienced Project Controls Coordinator, you will use your finely tuned skills to provide support to the field construction operations teams. Under the guidance of the Project Controls Manager you will be responsible for reporting, scheduling, cost controls, cost coding and budget reporting forecasts. You will also leverage your experience to provide technical and management support to the field construction operations team for a progress monitoring tool.
Join our Technical Services team in Lexington, KY today. This position supports the Kentucky Wired project. Responsibilities
- Maintain cost reports with some supervision and recommend the corrective action to the project management team
- Facilitate the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assist with the creation of the project schedule; input and update schedule throughout the project
- Preparation of cost reports including charts, coding accounts, progress charges, curves, manpower plans, equipment and material costs and schedules
- Solicit change management estimate data, compose costs and present to client for reimbursement
- Update P6 schedules and assist with the development of project schedules and reports in P6
- Prepare complex reports in Excel for internal and external distribution
- Support the subcontract management process by providing assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, assist with the review of documents and inquiries, monitoring cost and quantities against the budget
- Monitor project schedules and reporting, procedures and practices while being able to think creatively and strategically to develop improvements
- Provide subject matter expertise to end users on the progress monitoring tool
- Additional related duties as required
- 2-4 years related work experience in project controls, scheduling or cost engineering
- Completion of post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline
- 2-4 years Primavera P6 experience and scheduling in a construction environment is an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and perform complex functions within Excel
- Experience with engineering and construction based cost systems (productivity, performance measurement, progress tracking, etc.)
- Experience with project control tracking/forecasting/scheduling systems
- Advanced knowledge of cost accounting and engineering practices
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills towards the generation of solutions and sound decisions
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with stakeholders in verbal, written and electronic form
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol and criminal background check requirements
- This role will be located out of our office in Lexington, KY, and may require travel within Kentucky
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security