As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a variety of administrative tasks required to support project staff.
Join the Ledcor team in Swift Current, SK. today!Responsibilities
- Assists Project Manager and project staff with general administrative tasks such as: answering phones, collecting timesheets, creating material and manpower requisitions,photocopying, filing, faxing, managing calendars, preparing expense reports, coordinating mail and couriers and preparing and distributing correspondence
- Communicates with management, staff, contacts and visitors, and acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Assists with the coordination of meetings, including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials and making catering arrangements
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required. May coordinate computer and phone requests and installations
- Makes travel arrangements as required
- Maintains and updates various contact and distribution lists for the department or project
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Completion of post-secondary coursework in office administration or previous experience in a similar role
- Experience using MS Office, and an aptitude for learning various computer systems
- Solid keyboarding skills with the attention to detail to find and correct errors in documents
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures
- This is afull-time temporaryposition scheduled to last for approximately 8 months
- Position is based on the project site approximately 10 minutes outside of Swift Current
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!