You are a labourer with a high personal commitment to safety. You will be responsible for clearing the yard of hand tools, small machinery, and perform extensive and repetitive heavy lifting of mill components in a safe manner.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Chilliwack, BC.Responsibilities
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support the forestry operations
- Perform extensive and repetitive heavy lifting and physical labour
- Complete overall tasks related to sawmill cleanup
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must be capable of lifting up to 75 lbs
- Must be in good physical condition and able to safely negotiate stairs and ladders
- Graveyard shift from 10:30PM to 7AM. Day shift may be considered
- Work will be performed indoors and outdoors in various weather conditions
- Competitor hourly salary and benefits
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia's forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!