Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a senior C# .NET Developer seeking an opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team. In this role you will assist with various enterprise systems including a .NET web application and data integrations platform BOOMI. You will participate in all phases of the development lifecycle and provide ongoing maintenance support as required.
As part of a fast-growing business division and an agile development team, you will have the opportunity to continuously learn, explore and grow.
Join Ledcor's Solutions team in Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities
- Performs all traditional development activities, such as analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation
- Oversees enhancements to established applications
- Evaluates SQL database to gauge scalability and assist with design and enhancements
- Performs regular performance testing, including error and stress scenarios
- Participates in design and code reviews
- Provides tier 2/3 of support, while debugging and resolving application issues
- Interfaces with business stakeholders to gather requirements; translate business and design goals into usable products
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 8+ years of experience programming in a .NET environment (C#, SQL)
- 5+ years of strong experience with: IIS, WCF, Dynamic SQL, database design and development, MVC
- Experience with AngularJS or similar is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills required for this role due to constant communication with stakeholders
- Creative, self-starting and highly motivated individual
- Exposure to enterprise level architecture or experience with systems architecture is desirable
- Travel to other Ledcor offices may be required
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!