You are a Dispatcher Supervisor responsible for providing leadership support for a team of field support representatives. You have a passion for leading teams through change and finding innovative ways to increase the value provided to the business. You are a positive, team player who builds relationships quickly and has a proven ability to transition quickly from conceptualization to execution.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Austin, TX today!Responsibilities
- Lead, support and motivate a team of Field Support Representatives ensuring flawless execution on the LTS Operations Center
- Establish standard operating procedures and clear expectations to drive efficiency into the dispatching process and support field technicians to achieve operational objectives
- Partner with other Supervisors and leaders to ensure efficient utilization of resources across businesses and markets
- Maintain communication with regional operations leaders to ensure the work is being scheduled optimally and dispatched in a timely and effective manner to meet the various needs of the business in each market
- Build team schedules in conjunction with other supervisors to support coverage needs and load balancing requirements
- Enhance performance through improvements in process, strategy and innovative thinking
- Provide reporting to understand trends and or other reporting metrics
- Support and generate continuous improvement opportunities
- Develop effective practices to build relationships between the dispatch team, field operations and the resource planning team
- Develop and maintain relationships with external clients, vendors, service providers, consultants, etc.
- Manage and measure direct reports using both qualitative and quantitative information, to drive results
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory role in a contact center or dispatch environment
- Direct experience with change management required - planning, communication and execution
- Exceptional communication skills with a demonstrated ability to adapt to a variety of styles & approaches
- Good judgment in discerning priority and non-priority issues making decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information
- Ability to effectively compile information, analyze data and provide recommendations
- Experience organizing activities with deadlines and parallel process requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a superior customer service orientation
- Able to work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and managing deadlines
- Proven leader with ability to interact at all levels of an organization delivering presentations, training and appropriate messaging
- Strong computer skills across a variety of planning and user software. Familiarity with Click Software an asset
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements and background checks
- Flexible shift availability as this position supports a 24/7/365 operation and will have direct reports working a wide variety of hours
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security