You are an experiencedLogLoader Equipment Operator seeking a company with great benefits, competitive wages, and a reputation for safety that is second to none. You will be responsible for the operation of a log loader and general sawmill activities and tasks.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Chilliwack, BC!Responsibilities
- Operate a grapple log loader efficiently and safely
- Feed logs into the log deck in relation to production specifics
- Feed, store, sort, and handle logs in an organized manner
- Perform standard maintenance on log loader
- Communicate with other employees in sawmill production regarding current requirements and incoming inventory
- Maintain coordinated effort and communication to ensure mill runs efficiently
- Meet productivity goals in a safe and consistent manner
- May perform other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years' experience on a loader with a grapple
- Experience moving logs in a fast paced work environtment
- Experience maintaining equipment (general repair and upkeep)
- Ability to prioritize and respond to challenges
- In good physical condition in relation to job requirements
- Willingness to work a variety of shifts, including graveyards
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must successfully meet pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Must provide employment references at time of application
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia's forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!