You are an experienced Truck Driver with a Class 3 license who takes pride in keeping Alberta provincial highways safe. You will be responsible for clearing and maintaining Alberta highways, cleaning up crossovers, and sanding approaches with the use of snow plow trucks, loaders, and other equipment.
Join the Ledcor Highways team in Whitecourt, AB!Responsibilities
- Operate snow plow trucks, wheel loaders, and other heavy equipment as required
- Assist with labourer duties as required (this involves heavy lifting and standing/walking for extended periods of time)
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks
- Must possess a valid Class 3 driver's license with air endorsement
- Must provide a copy of a valid driver's abstract
- Previous experience operating a snow plow truck and/or wheel loader is an asset
- Applicants that reside in Whitecourt, AB will be given preference due to the location of this project
- No LOA or relocation assistance offered for this project
- Shift work, on-call, and night shift may be required
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!