You are a dynamic administrative professional with experience supporting senior management and/or executives in a critical support role with diverse responsibilities. You have a proven commitment to customer service, a self-starter and team player. In this Administrative Assistant role, you will work closely with the Executive Assistant in providing a wide-range of administrative support services to our senior management and executive leaders.
This is a 12 month maternity leave position.
Come join our Ledcor Building team in Vancouver, BC!Responsibilities
- Supports Executive Assistant by completing administrative tasks for senior and executive management: expense reports, managing calendars, filing, meeting minutes, coordinating mail and couriers; prepares and distributes correspondence as needed
- Carries out a wide range of sensitive and diverse administrative and operational duties within the department
- Assists with highly visible yearly-occurring event. Track registrants, sponsors, payments and communication. Take notes in monthly meeting
- Communicates daily with management, staff, contacts and visitors; acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Assists with the coordination of meetings including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials and making catering arrangements
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required; may coordinate computer requests, phone and office moves and other installations
- Assists manager(s) with preparation for the arrival of new hires as required
- Makes travel arrangements as required
- Maintains and updates various contact and distribution lists
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 2-5 years' administrative experience in a dynamic, high-volume role. Previous experience supporting senior management / leadership would be an asset
- Combination of post-secondary coursework in office administration and experience will be considered an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; an aptitude for learning new computer systems
- Solid keyboarding skills with the attention to detail to find and correct errors in documents
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with a proven ability to problem solve and manage multiple priorities
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- This is a 12 month maternity leave contract position
- Office based position
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!