Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are a safety conscious team player with previous experience as a flag person. You will be working with our Highway Construction crew throughout Alberta on various projects.
Join the Ledcor Highways Construction team on various projects throughout Alberta! Responsibilities
- Directs trucks and equipment on and off site while maintaining safety of the area
- Directs public traffic, including vehicles and pedestrians
- Must be approachable, ethical, and accountable
- May perform general labour duties as assigned
- Previous flagging experience an asset
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver's license
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid RSTS (Roadbuilders Safety Training System) certification
- Able to incorporate health and safety concepts into work activities
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- This position is likely to run from May to November 2018
- Candidates must be flexible to work on projects throughout central/northern Alberta
- 6/1 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day. Candidates must be flexible regarding their shift schedule
- Living out allowance of $130 per day is provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Camp area with hookups provided for those with an RV or trailer
Ledcor Highways Construction builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!