Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Contracts Specialist with critical knowledge of IT-related contracts, and a passion for technology. In the role of IT Contracts Specialist, you will be responsible for the life cycle of all contracts relating to Ledcor's Information Services group, from initial development and negotiation through to execution. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify risks, savings, key performance indicators and service level requirements. A major component of the position will be to partner with legal, risk management, business unit influencers, and our Vendors to develop and foster strong professional relationships within Information Services.
Apply your contracts knowledge and join our highly engaged IS team in Edmonton, AB or Vancouver, BC!Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify operational risks and service level requirements as related to Ledcor IS contracts; work closely with IS management to meet the contracts-related requirements of current and future needs.
- Manage life cycle of Ledcor IS contracts including drafting, revising, negotiating, executing, and managing of new and existing contracts; maintain contract document portal.
- Partner / liaise with Ledcor's legal team and business unit managers on matters related to Ledcor IS contracts and statements of work.
- Perform spend, market, & usage analysis to define a baseline and achieve corporate savings through each contract iteration or renewal.
- Evaluate and monitor Ledcor IS contract compliance, making amendments as needed.
- Assist with development of Ledcor IS vendor selection and negotiation strategies.
- Assist with management of preferred vendor relationships, development of service level agreements and contract compliance indicators.
- Support the coordination of vendor contract performance data and partner with vendors to develop remediation plans; develop plans for vendor exit strategies as required.
- Provide support to Ledcor IS teams in the areas of research, Request for Proposal (RFP) development, and vendor management process.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to solicit input and information about Ledcor's Information Services procurement needs and practices.
- Develop directives and procedures for supply chain contracts and compliance management.
- Generate, distribute, and review relevant management reports.
- Develop training materials in support of SOP and OM; provide training, as appropriate, to appropriate internal groups.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in contract management; experience managing IS contracts highly preferred.
- University degree in business, law, supply chain, procurement or related field.
- Experience developing contract terms, conditions, and pricing agreements.
- Proven negotiation skills, and exceptional vendor relationship management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and foster effective client relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and result oriented environment.
- Office based role for a 1 year term.
- Potential for limited travel within the Edmonton and Vancouver offices.
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!