Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a HR Reporting Analyst with strong analytical skills and experience with Human Capital Management systems. You will be responsible for design and execution of broader strategic workforce information analysis and reporting needs. You will also be involved in the design, validation and testing during the implementation process of a new HCM software tool, Workday. As the HR Reporting Analyst, you will be partnered with HR and IS to support and maintain employee data management and post-implementation of HR systems.
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
Workforce Information Analysis & Reporting
- Working with Talent Center of Excellence (COE)and Business HR Teams, to support workforce planning data, reporting and analysis needs.
- Generate analyses and present data in a visual format so that data are connected to key business and workforce drivers.
- Provide key interpretation of data and identify key trend / information within the data, drawing conclusions and providing initial insights.
- Design and consult with Service Center, COEs and Business HR teams to build the reporting infrastructure necessary to collect and analyze data to support annual HR planning.
- Support key reporting for HR and Business Leaders, Board of Directors, etc. as requested and will partner with Service Center (SC) or Information Systems (IS) depending on complexity of request.
- Identify opportunities for enhancement, improvement, automation, and synergies to existing reporting tools and capabilities; collaborates with HR/ Business/IS stakeholders to ensure efficiency and accuracy in data management and reporting.
- Employee Data Management
- Support Workday implementation for Core HCM by contributing to the design, validation, testing, and training throughout the implementation process; will partner with Business Systems Analysts in IS throughout this project representing HR/Business requirements.
- Support/execute set-up to Core HCM/reporting/dashboards and self-service capabilities, including ensuring security is being applied appropriately, within role limits.
- Support end-to-end business process integrity.
- After go-live, will support the on-going maintenance of Workday including understanding new Workday releases and changing business requirements that impact Core HCM/reporting/dashboards.
- Will execute key deliverables as outlined within the Employee Information COE responsibilities in partnership with IS, HR and Business stakeholders through deployment of those changes and enhancements.
- Be an expert on navigating Workday and other HR systems (JDE, Cornerstone) by understanding the intricacies of data entry, storage and reporting to meet business requirements.
- 5 + years of experience in a HR Data Analyst role, working with cloud based HRIS systems. Workday experience would be preferred.
- 5 + years of experience working in a large, complex, multi-jurisdictional and multi-industry organization.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources or Mathematical fields such as Statistics, Operations Research, Actuarial Science or Applied Mathematics.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and an in-depth knowledge of MS Office and VISIO.
- Able to demonstrate expert level technical skills in MS Excel (advanced formulas, data manipulation, macros, and charting).
- Experience with Human Capital Management (HCM) systems such as Workday, Cornerstone and JDE.
- High attention to detail and strives for accounting level precision of data and accuracy in reporting/analysis/deliverables.
- Operates effortlessly in a fast and dynamic environment.
- An adept problem solver, who can independently troubleshoot systems or data issues and get to root causes and solutions.
- Flexible and can adapt to the changing needs of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced analytical models.
- Uses strong communication and listening skills to deliver messages in a clear and compelling manner.
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!