Seasonal Job Summary
Do you like working with great people and take comfort in operating well-maintained machines with tidy ops gear? If you are an energetic and talented Helicopter Pilot who enjoys long walks on the beach, mountains, and waterfalls the Summit Helicopters team wants to speak with you!
You have a minimum 2,000 hours total time, and hold a Bell 407 endorsement. This role would be positioned dependent on operational need.
You will primarily provide coverage from March to October 2018. There may be opportunities to move into a full-time pool position.Responsibilities
- Operate aircraft safely and efficiently, adhering to all Summit Helicopters policies and procedures
- Current Canadian Helicopter license
- Minimum 2,000 hours total time
- Bell 407 endorsement
- Current on type
- 500 hours PIC on type (BH407) required
- Drill move experience required
- Solid mountain-flying habits and bonus points for an approved course, experience with confined landing sites, toe-ins, and coastal weather
- Bell 206 endorsement an asset
- Heli-Ski experience an asset
- Embody a professional, safety-orientated attitude with an eye for efficiency while looking after the interests of the company and client
- Have a great personality and work well with others
- This is a seasonal position with a guarantee of 100 days
- 3hr minimums included when positioned on drill move aircraft
- Location will be in the Northwest of BC
- Competitive Day Rates and Flight Pay
Summit Helicopters, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, delivers helicopter aviation solutions with one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry.Summit Helicopters delivers remote helicopter aviation solutions in Western and Northern Canada.Learn more at www.summithelicopters.ca .
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted