Full Time Regular Job Summary
You're a Superintendent with over 3 years of field operations experience, in a leadership capacity, working in multi-disciplinary commercial construction projects. You will be responsible for developing and executing project plans and schedules to ensure they're completed on time and within budget. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are able to effectively delegate work to field staff, contractors, and tradespeople.
Join the Ledcor Building team in Bellevue, WA.Responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project. Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
- Ensure project materials are supplied and work is completed in compliance with the Project Quality Program
- Ensure that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that high quality standards are maintained
- Develop, maintain, and drive the construction schedule in conjunction with project team; ensures project milestones and completion dates are met
- Issue material and services purchase orders and confirms receipt of materials and return of equipment
- Supervise field employees, makes sure their work is planned and performed efficiently, and makes sure their timesheets are accurately coded
- Mentor project team members in order to contribute to their development and career growth
- Lead project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project's ongoing progression
- Maintain a thorough daily report that accurately tracks site progress, events, inspections, and other relevant information
- Perform other related duties as required
- 3 to 8 years of construction experience as a Superintendent or similar direct supervisory role preferably within the commercial construction industry
- Combination of work experience and/or technical training in an industry-related trade certification / education program
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental protection practices and procedures as they apply to common construction processes
- Solid understanding of current construction practices
- Ability to guide safe work practices in a high pressure environment while maintaining project quality, schedule, and budget
- Working knowledge of construction documents, contracts, costs, and budgets
- Working knowledge of scheduling and project management
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders, interpret stakeholders needs, and identify solutions
- Capable of identifying constructability issues in moderately complex situations and creating solutions in the construction plan and schedule
- Skilled at promoting teamwork with project team and stakeholders
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to use Word, Excel, and Outlook. Familiarity with scheduling software
- You will be required to travel to various project locations and offices
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Building Construction USADate Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security