Full Time Regular Job Summary
You have a passion for details and are seeking an administrative role in which you can leverage your skills in a corporate environment. As a Resource Planning Coordinator you will provide administrative support to the Ledcor Technical Services operations team, and will ensure that our fiber optic technicians are efficiently scheduled and deployed based on client needs. This is an 18 month maternity leave, contract position.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Vancouver, BC today!Responsibilities
- Upload work on a daily basis for crews; re-assign dispatched jobs based on changes in resources
- Create manual work orders and move work orders forward when required
- Communicate and coordinate with contractors for in and out of town work assignments
- Facilitate ad-hoc requests for additional manpower during current work schedules
- Track and manage the onboarding process of new technicians
- Inventory, track, distribute and maintain various assets for the field
- Draft, edit, and type correspondence, data, entry, reports, presentations and other documentation using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Other duties as assigned including special projects
- 2+ years in a resource planning or resource coordination role or equivalent administrative experience preferred
- Completed post-secondary education in Business Administration an asset
- Previous exposure to the telecommunications and/or construction industries is considered an asset
- High attention to detail and ability to organize schedules and training
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office, advanced MS Excel skills required
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box and perform research when required, proactive, takes initiative, process driven
- Comfortable working independently while still collaborating and communicating with peers
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted