Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an up-and-coming Benefits Administration professional who excels in providing exceptional customer service andarelooking to build on your existing skills in the challenging role of Benefits Coordinator. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinatingbenefits-relateddocumentation related to the employee lifecycle, from onboarding through termination, and ensuring the complete and accurate recording and tracking of information required by Human Resources and business operations, insupportof Ledcor's benefits programs in Canada.
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team. If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team
Continue to build your HR career with our team in Vancouver, BC!Responsibilities
- Performs regular reconciliation of Ledcor's records and vendor information for multiple benefit types, including BC MSP, LTD, AD&D, etc.
- Ensures accurate information is provided in vendor invoices and may coordinate remittances
- Coordinates with HR partners and employees to facilitate benefits continuation for employees on unpaid and maternity/paternity leaves
- Responds in a timely manner to multi-channel inquiries and requests from managers and employees related to HR benefits programs, policies and procedures, as well as tracking trends and making recommendations on changes or improvements for current HR practices
- Prepares moderate to complex reports in support of HR programs and business operations, conducting data analysis and providing recommendations based on observations and critical thinking
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 2 years of experience asBenefits Administratorand/or Benefits Coordinator. Previous experience in an administrative-level HR role with benefits exposure will also be considered
- Prior experience administering multiple benefit plans in a complex organization is strongly preferred
- Diploma, degree and/or certificate in Human Resources, Business, Industrial Relations or equivalent
- Strong MS Office skills, with advanced Excel
- Experience using an HRIS system, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Macro Express
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with personal data
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!