Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Senior telecommunications professional with extensive experience managing ongoing communications/data network projects.
You act as theleader within the ongoing operations team,guiding the preparation and delivery of network operations performance and provide corporate level updates.
Your finely tuned interpersonal and presentation skills, help you drive and enhance the operational performance and management of the network.
Join our Ledcor Technical Services team inAustin, TXtoday. This position supports the needs of a variety of projects both regionally and nationally.Responsibilities
- Leads development of operations team as required in safety, quality and scheduling
- Manages overall network operations and performance
- Develops and maintains relevant financial and budgetary information for presentation to the internal management team
- Works with all levels of the program operations team to ensure service expectations are exceeded
- Leads technical related objectives
- Manages technical escalation and report back to on status to network owner
- Builds long-term relationships with network owner and end users
- Provides internal senior management with feedback and status on program and client relationship
- Owns services/operations specific contact with client, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities to expand program relationship and service offerings
- Meets with client as required to review any problem areas with program and work to facilitate solutions
- Acts as the client liaison and ensure performance levels are met or exceeded
- 10 to 15 years years of experience in leading telecommunications/data networks in a customer facing management role
- Complete understanding of telecommunications technology and related developments
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business, Construction Sciences, Engineering or another related field preferred
- Extremely well developed contract negotiation and management skills
- Superior interpersonal, communication and written skills, with highly refined presentation skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to appreciate the big picture, but also be highly detailed when required
- Excellent customer service focus and team player
- Demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to deal with constant change
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel to various sites and office locations is required ~25% of the time
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security