Seasonal Job Summary
You are a qualified Helicopter Pilot looking to join the team at Summit Helicopters. This opportunity will provide term coverage from March to October 2018. There may be opportunities to move into a full-time pool position.
You have a minimum 2,000 hours total time, and hold Bell 407 and Bell 206 type endorsements. This role would be positioned dependent on operational need. Responsibilities
- Operate aircraft safely and efficiently, adhering to all Summit Helicopters policies and procedures
- Current Canadian Helicopter license
- Minimum 2,000 hours total time
- Bell 407 and 206 endorsements
- Current on type
- 500 hours PIC on type (B06 & B07) required
- Precision Long line experience required
- Experience in mountainous terrain and confined landing sites required
- Mountain Course an asset
- This is a seasonal position
- Location will vary dependent on operational need
Summit Helicopters, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, delivers helicopter aviation solutions with one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. Summit Helicopters delivers remote helicopter aviation solutions in Western and Northern Canada. Learn more at www.summithelicopters.ca .
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.Date Posted