Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Billing Coordinator responsible for accounts receivable, billing preparation, and reporting. You have a high attention to detail and are able to quickly learn new processes. As a Billing Coordinator you will also be responsible for the auditing of processed transactions and reporting of various business functions.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Milton, ON today!Responsibilities
- Accepts and logs new work from clients
- Prints job packages and builds project folders, ensuring all required documentation has been received
- Processes and audits billable transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Escalates problems with appropriate discretion and expedites resolution to any issues
- Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of tools and processes necessary to extract and manipulate data for recurring and ad-hoc reporting
- Maintains logical and secure filing system for electronic and hard copy source documents
- Maintains strong working relationships with project team members, client representatives and other key stakeholders
- 1-3 years of working on telecommunications information systems
- Ability to read underground telecom plans and work maps
- Strong proficiency with computerized systems including Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate to advanced user of ERP and CRM systems (specific experience with JD Edwards and SAP considered an asset)
- Post-secondary degree in Accounting or related field would be considered an asset
- Excellent communications skills - ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence
- Exceptionally well-organized and able to multi-task
- Self-motivator who can work independently in carrying out assignments to completion
- Good judgment and able to handle highly confidential matters
- Ability to deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects with minimum specific instructions
- Successful completion of a Security Clearance Process
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted