Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Data Analyst who is seeking to apply your skills to provide proactive data quality to support business operations. You actively anticipate and act to resolve quality challenges while also providing operational data support and produce reports as required by the business.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver, BC Today!Responsibilities
- Conducts regular data audits and clean up exercises for monitoring data integrity, resolving database issues and providing information and assistance to facilitate process improvement
- Monitors and maintains data quality on an ongoing basis
- Creates standard and ad hoc reports and provides information and analysis to business operations team
- In consultation with operations team members, develops data analysis tools to address business requirements
- Provides general data management, performing routine maintenance as required
- Ensure the continual improvement of data quality while assisting with the improvement of process deficiencies
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in a similar data quality/data integrity role, cleansing, validating and analyzing data
- College, Trade or Technical diploma in Computer Science, mathematics, statistics or related field
- Highly detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and analytical skills
- T-SQL proficiency and advanced MS Excel skills are required, PowerBI & Python experience an asset
- Highly motivated team player with an ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a commitment to customer service
- Successful completion of pre-employment background check
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted