Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are responsible for leading a team of Sales Recruiters who deliver the monthly forecasted volume of new commissioned sales employees required by the business to meet its customer and budget commitments.
You work closely with HR and the Sales Leadership team to develop innovative strategies to identify, source, recruit, and hire sales people to our sales team.
You will also lead revenue-generating activities, developing a business plan that includes leveraging strong relationships with key industry contacts.
You will drive the planning and execution of sales recruiting goals and metrics, ensuring the team of Sales Recruiters is operating at a high standard and meeting established objectives through their activities, while providing ongoing mentorship and leadership.
Are you ready to assume this dynamic and exciting new leadership role? Join the Ledcor LTS team in Vancouver, BC.Responsibilities
- Successfully lead, coach and manage a Sales Recruiting team by establishing clear metrics, goals and accountabilities as well as providing the training and coaching required to meet business demands.
- Ensure alignment of business requirements with effective recruitment strategies and performance metrics by developing and maintaining strong relationships and communication with business stakeholders.
- Manage the development and implementation of the hiring process with involvement at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Reports on and analyze high-volume recruitment performance metrics, identifying areas for enhancement or changes, and motivating Sales Recruiting team members to continually meet and exceed expectations.
- Create and lead the execution of business plan that places top sales professionals from Ledcor into one of our clients as a sales professional in their workforce for a fee.
- Create and modify annual recruiting plan and metrics by developing innovative strategies to support changing business demands, and consistently monitor the recruitment process, policies, and procedures.
- 7+ years of high volume sales recruiting experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 2-3 years of proven experience in a team lead or management role, including managing against specific metrics or targets
- Demonstrable experience developing and leveraging C Suite relationships
- Demonstrable experience working in a matrix organizational environment
- Excellent organizational and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to lead and coach team members
- Ability to work collaboratively with a dynamic, action-oriented team
- Experience and/or ability to lead a team of individuals and manage them against a specific set of metrics and activities.
- Experience leading an operating group including responsibility for managing budgets
- Understanding of sales language, techniques and methodologies
- Strong MS Office skills; experience with applicant tracking system (ATS)
Though this role is primarily office based and oriented around standard business hours; there will be expectation of up to 10% travel to other offices, client sites, and company related events that may happen outside normal business hours from time to time.
To be a part of the Ledcor Technical Services Team means more than just a job, it means being part of a family of supportive team mates who are committed to being better every single day. Join the Ledcor Sales Team today!
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted