Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced and energetic Administrative Assistant seeking an opportunity to leverage your impressive skillset within a large, corporate environment. Reporting to the Associate General Counsel and the Senior Vice President of Communications, while supporting generally the legal and communications teams, you will utilize your strong communication and organizational skills to handle multiple priorities in an efficient, professional and confidential manner. You have a mature, flexible approach and work well autonomously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in our Vancouver, BC office!Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Associate General Counsel and the Senior Vice President of Communications, as well as members of the Legal and Corporate Communications teams, including managing calendars, generating correspondence, preparing expense reports and timesheets, and monitoring and processing invoices
- Perform printing, filing, photocopying, scanning and shredding of correspondence, forms and other documents
- Control and maintain comprehensive filing systems in both paper and electronic format
- Maintain the integrity of data for complex Excel spreadsheets for various projects
- Assist with preparation of annual audits, including tracking of dates and deadlines
- Minute-taking for bi-weekly meetings
- Manage subscriptions, publications, and administration for special events
- Perform additional administrative duties including editing documents, monitoring expenses, tracking cell phone devices and bills, cheque requisitions, coordinating travel, and ordering supplies
- Conduct ad hoc online research as requested
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar administrative position
- Completion of post-secondary coursework in office administration
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, including advanced skills in Word, Excel, Outlook; familiarity with Visio and PowerPoint would be an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy required
- Proven organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong written communication skills for creating and editing professional correspondence and related documents
- Professional demeanor with strong business acumen and diplomacy
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to liaise effectively with senior-level executives
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!