Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Loader Operator looking for an exciting opportunity to work at our Silverdale Reload Facility. You have experience with the operation of rubber tire wheel loaders and Track Dozers. Working as part of a team you will conduct chip and hog loading and unloading. You look for a company who is safety driven as that is one of your personal top priorities while working on a job.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Mission, BC today!Responsibilities
- Chip and hog loading and unloading
- Operation of 844K John Deere rubber tire wheel loaders
- Operation of D8 Caterpillar Track Dozer
- Willing to work manual labour - including shoveling, greasing and all other general equipment maintenance
- Experience operating an 844 or 980 equivalent size wheel loader
- Experience operating large track dozer
- Experience with Barge loading operations would be an asset
- Ability to work unsupervised after training period
- Class 5 driver's license
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Graveyard shift 8PM - 4AM
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Shift requires single person operation
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia's forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!