Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Project Controller your accounting experience allows you to support this dynamic, hands on role responsible for the financial integrity of the business. This role will work closely with the operations team and support the growth of new business through the development and maintenance of general and cost accounts, preparing timely & accurate financial and management reports, and assisting with the coordination of the forecast and budget process.
Apply today to join Ledcor's Finance team in Mississauga, ON. Responsibilities
- Prepares accurate and timely financial and management reporting
- Prepares monthly management review presentation and variance analysis
- Develops a detailed understanding of the project contract to ensure all parties are meeting the required obligations
- Understands and supports all aspects of the daily operations for the project accounting team including invoicing, accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Mentors, develops and manages direct reports
- Develops and maintains key metrics to support the project team and management
- Prepares annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Prepares working paper and assist with annual audit requirements for the project
- Assists with other financial and regulatory reporting
- Assists with process review and improvement
- Minimum of 5 years progressive, relevant work experience in a similar role within a complex, and dynamic organization
- Professional Accounting Designation (CMA/CA/CGA/CPA) or in the final stages of completing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with a diverse group of internal and external individuals
- Operational project experience an asset
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reposts
- Solid knowledge of GAAP, and the ability to identify issues and interpret and apply accounting policies
- High standard of performance, ability to deal with ambiguity and complexities
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, with a high proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in JD Edwards (or a similar large ERP system) an asset
- Previous supervisory experience an asset
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted