Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Senior HR Business Analyst with experience providing guidance to ensure the integrity of systems, data governance and on-going enhancements across all people systems and modules. As the Senior HR BA, you will be responsible for supporting HR2020 technology implementation project team in the development of all HCM Workday modules by working with key stakeholders to build out execution plans, ensuring milestones are met and being part of a team ensuring proper testing and quality assurance.
As theSenior HR BA, youwill report to the Director, Total Rewards & Employee Information and work in conjunction with the implementation partner, business stakeholders and project subject matter experts in HR, Finance, Payroll and IS.
Ledcor is investing in a multi-year initiative, called HR2020, to provide new HCM technology and an updated HR operating model to support our company's future business growth and development. HR2020 will improve the employee experience at Ledcor through enabling technology and broadened HR service delivery. We have already started on this journey and we are adding expertise as needed to complement our dynamic team. If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to map requirements for Workday HCM modules as we move through each build-out this year, by developing a thorough understanding of current vs future HR system landscape and configuration needs.
- Supports the creation, validation and review of HR functional processes and employee data governance, providing recommendations for streamlining and simplifying processes and data management to enable technology optimization.
- Supports complex reporting needs and provides input/support to integrations as required in working with appropriate stakeholders, vendors, and IS, in alignment with overall people system support model.
- Be an expert on navigating Workday and other HR systems (JDE, Cornerstone) by understanding the functionality and relationships of all systems.
- Support any HR System training needs within HR/Business as needs arise (either with content review or creation, presentations, etc.).
- Collaborates with Business/HR/IS/Payroll/Finance stakeholders to understand new business/legislative requirements that impacts HR system functionality and configuration; provides recommendations, solutions, and leads the planning to address these changes.
- Supports/leads the on-going governance and maintenance of Workday, and other HR systems, including understanding new releases and supporting end-to-end business process integrity/audits. This includes working with other HR Analysts to ensure proper set up/maintenance of employee/HR information in other systems.
- 8 years + experience working as a HR Systems Analyst, working with cloud-based HRIS systems.
- Experience with HCM systems such as Workday, Cornerstone and JDE.
- 7 years + experience working in a large, complex, multi-jurisdictional and multi-industry environment.
- 4 years + experience leading projects and working with cross-functional project teams.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources or Computer Systems.
- Experience with Workday system administration in Recruiting and Talent Management would be an asset.
- High attention to detail and strives for accounting level precision of data and accuracy in any deliverables.
- Operates effortlessly in a fast and dynamic environment.
- An adept problem solver, who can independently troubleshoot systems or data issues and get to root causes and solutions.
- Flexible and can adapt to the changing needs of the organization.
- Demonstrated expert level technical skills in MS Excel (advanced formulas, pivot tables, data manipulation).
- Solid communication and listening skills to deliver messages in a clear and compelling manner.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor's leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset - our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Date Posted