Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Business Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling TELUS business telecommunications solutions to small and medium size customers within a defined location. Your previous experience in sales allows you to provide a high level of service to clients and create long lasting client relationships.
Our sales team has over 200 employees and growing with numerous opportunities available.
- Additional sales bonuses and incentives
- Education and mentorship in the telecommunications industry
- Company phone
- Transportation assistance provided
- Living expenses provided when travelling
Be part of a growing team with lucrative opportunities for an experienced sales professional. Join the Ledcor Sales team today!Responsibilities
- Sell innovative technological solutions to business customers within a defined location
- Build intimate relationships by understanding the needs of each customer
- Create value propositions based on discovered requirements at strategic level with customer
- Help customers understand the costs, impacts and product advantages
- Employ effective need creation sales techniques to build and drive opportunities
- Negotiate rates, manage expectations, and process documentation after completion of sale
- Provide progress reports, updates, and sales data using Excel
- Provide forecast, funnel hygiene, target/objective updates to deliver on all territory plans and team annual targets
- Participate in sales training and mentorship
- Participates in the review of: Systems Prospectus (Systems Requirements Analysis), Systems Delivery Specs, User Procedure Documents, Training Document
- May perform other related duties as required
- 2+ years' experience in a sales role with long term clients in a dynamic fast paced organization
- Post-secondary education would be an asset
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in a second language is preferred
- 10-25 % travel required to job locations in Western Canada; home base is Vancouver, BC
- 100 % Commission with opportunity for advancement to salary and commission for Senior Territory Sales Representative position
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted