Full Time Regular Job Summary
As Project Procurement Administrator you will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a spectrum of procurement tasks required to support multiple business units. You will self-administrate the activities of the day to day project procurement including purchasing transactions, expediting, document control, commodity sourcing as required, assisting with invoice matching as required, and providing cross-functional support within the centralized Constructors Procurement team.
Join Ledcor in Nisku, AB today! Responsibilities
- Utilization ofprocurement systems and processes for Purchasing/Expediting related tasks
- Preparation and administration of both paper and electronic files
- Working closely with Project customers and familiarizing with the different business unit operations
- Providing assistanceto Accounts Payable department in the resolution of invoicing inquiries
- Participation in procurement 'stretch' projects and collaborations
- Creatingand fostering positive relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- May perform other duties as required
- High school diploma; Post-secondary education in Procurement / Supply Chain or a similar field is an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial and logistics terms and conditions
- Strong organizational skills that demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and resolve conflicting priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, Word, Excel, and Visio
- Competence in procurement systems an asset
- Enjoys working in a busy, diverse, fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent keyboarding abilities
- Energetic personality and the ability to multitask
- Detail oriented and record keeping skills
- Willing to learn new skills and advance in the Procurement field
- Applicants that reside in Edmonton, AB and surrounding area will be given preference due to the location of this position
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!