Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an organized and efficient Construction Proposal Coordinator with the ability to work collaboratively and maintain multiple priorities. You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and are no stranger to planning. You will assist with preparing proposal submissions and qualification packages by providing writing assistance, strategic input and ensuring timely delivery.
Join our true blue Ledcor team in Edmonton today! Responsibilities
- Monitor opportunities for RFP's, EOI's, and RFQ's.
- Coordinate and prepare proposal submissions; manage production and delivery.
- Ensure high quality preparation and production and consistent use of Ledcor brand and key messages.
- Support, develop and implement proposal standards and templates.
- Develop, implement and maintain proposal content database.
- Liaise openly and effectively with consultants, internal staff, and other stakeholders to coordinate and develop proposal content.
- Assist in preparing and editing presentation and other marketing and communication documents as required.
- Prepare Prequalification, proposal, and tender submissions.
- Provide occasional support to Business Development teams across Canada but primarily support local office staff.
- Assist with preparing correspondence, meeting minutes and other documentation as required.
- Ensure proposal materials and equipment are properly sourced and maintained.
- May perform other related duties as required.
- Completion of post secondary education in Construction, Engineering or Marketing would be an asset.
- 2 to 6 years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word and Excel and scheduling software. Having experience with Adobe InDesign would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues.
- Ability to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations.
- Willingness to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Familiar with mining/heavy civil/infrastructure, commercial and industrial construction methodology and practices would be an asset.
- Office based position.
- 5 days on 2 days off, 8 hour day.
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now! Date Posted