Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a deadline driven, MS Office and Visio super user who has previous experience as a Proposal or Contracts Administrator. As Proposal Administrator you will provide writing and formatting assistance to the Proposal team to complete proposal submittals. You are accustomed to an ever-changing work environment and enjoy tasks where you can implement your keen eye for detail.
Please join our True Blue team in Edmonton today!Responsibilities
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of proposal submissions.
- Support and maintain proposal standards and templates as well as the proposal content database.
- Liaise openly and effectively with consultants, internal staff, and other stakeholders to coordinate and develop proposal content.
- Assist in preparing and editing presentation and other marketing and communication documents as required.
- Assist in the preparation of prequalification, proposal, and tender submissions.
- Provide support to Business Development teams across Canada but primarily support local office staff.
- Assist with preparing correspondence, meeting minutes and other documentation as required.
- Ensure proposal materials and equipment are properly sourced and maintained.
- May perform other related duties as required.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business, Administration or Construction related.
- 2 to 5 years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Industry experience would be an asset.
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word, Visio and Excel.
- Having experience with Adobe InDesign and Bluebeam would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Knowledge of main construction office processes would be an asset.
- Ability to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations.
- Office based.
- Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Date Posted