Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are ready to expand your administrative skills in a position that leverages your excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills. You enjoy being being an integral part of the team and feel most rewarded when you're able to support your team. We're looking for an Administrative Assistant who will provide a variety of administrative and record-keeping tasks.
Join our Ledcor Building team in San Diego, CA.Responsibilities
- Completes administrative and recordkeeping tasks such as: answering phones, photocopying, filing, faxing, data entry, managing calendars, coordinating mail and couriers and preparing and distributing correspondence
- Supports construction operations on various tasks such as: tracking and uploading subcontractor insurance information and lien releases, project start-up and close-out activities
- Maintains Ledcor systems and procedures including: set up and maintenance of master filing system, update of various contact and distribution lists, set up of new vendors/subcontractors and project directory
- Communicates with management, staff, contacts and visitors, and acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required. May coordinate computer requests, phone and office moves and other installations
- Assists manager(s) and other staff with: preparation for the arrival of new hires; reviewing, coding and approving of office related invoices
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience in a within a fast paced environment. Experience within the construction industry would be an asset
- Experience using MS Office, and an aptitude for learning various computer systems
- Solid keyboarding skills with the attention to detail to find and correct errors in documents
- Proactive, self-motivated, problem solver and results oriented
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Building Construction USADate Posted