Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Dispatcher responsible for assigning work as well as answering calls from technicians and client dispatchers. You have a passion for customer service, strong communication skills and are a natural problem solver which allows you to ensure work gets completed safely, on time, and with a high degree of quality. You excel in a fast-paced environment and are a positive, pro-active team player. You are also flexible and can quickly adapt to new tasks as well as accommodate shift rotation in support of our 24/7/365 operation.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Austin, TX today! Responsibilities
- Monitor technicians' daily workload in assigned geographical areas to ensure customers' requirements are met
- Handle inbound calls from technicians and offer assistance as required to manage workload
- Handle inbound calls from client dispatch teams to ensure effective coordination of resources and clear communication between teams
- Complete outbound calls to technicians to ensure job status information is up to date and accurate
- Assess daily workload and determine if any adjustments to the resource plan are required, including but not limited to contacting technicians to take additional shifts and or jobs to assist with high workloads
- Create and manage reports, tracking unique bookings, system errors, etc.
- Ensure adherence to client procedural requirements as well as LTS specific processes
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others to influence outcomes
- 1+ years prior customer serviceexperience, dispatch experiencean asset
- Good judgment in discerning priority and non-priority issues, making decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively handle both favorable and unfavorable customer interactions
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communications skills
- Maintain high performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to efficiently and quick switch between multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in the Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol and background check requirements
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays to support our 24/7/365 operation
- Training will be for approximately 2+ weeks, day shits
- Schedules are variable and require flexibility to work evenings, weekends & holidays based on business needs
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security