Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced line painting crew member who enjoys working in a small team environment. You have your Class 3 license and are open to working on all aspects of highway line painting. You are responsible for operating different trucks and equipment along Alberta highways to ensure timely production, accurate application, and well-maintained equipment. You pride yourself in safe operation and that resonates into the overall safety of your team, even during long shifts.
Join the Ledcor Highways team in Edson, AB!Responsibilities
- Operate line painting trucks while maintaining communication with the entire crew
- Perform preventative maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Apply traffic markings in a dual steering traffic striper by operating and adjusting the paint delivery system
- Measure roadways and pre-mark placement of lines prior to application
- Prepare records of materials used and reports of roadways painted
- Perform quality control to ensure work meets specifications
- Adhere to Alberta provincial and municipal maintenance specifications
- Load equipment and supplies into trucks
- May perform other duties as required
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid class 3 driver's license with air endorsement
- Must have directly related experience in line painting operations
- Leadership experience in a related field is an asset
- Extended hours of work, seven days a week throughout the summer
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!