Part Time Regular Job Summary
You're a administrative professional looking to join an award winning team. As a Project Administrator in our Kelowna office you will execute and provide support for the day-to-day project accounting activities. You will provide exceptional support to project teams, vendors and subcontractors in a timely and professional manner.
Join Ledcor's Building team in Kelowna, BC.Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing and entering all project accounting information for a number of projects and projects teams ensuring accurate and timely entries into the JD Edwards financial system are made relating to; subcontract management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and general ledger
- Liaises with project teams to ensure subcontractor applications, vendor invoices, timesheets and client billings are submitted punctually and month end cut offs are met
- Ensure all internal controls, processes and procedures are followed according to the operations manual
- Other accounting and administrative duties as required
- 1 - 3 years experience with accounting related activities, preferably in the construction industry
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), JDEdwards experience an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, good time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Capacity to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines
- This position is a regular part-time position working 24 hours per week with the possibility of full time status in the future.
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!