Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced telecommunications or utility construction leader who is looking to utilize your client relations and leadership skills to help build a business in a new market. This is a unique opportunity to help lead our team in Central Canada with the support of one of Canada's largest and most reputable construction companies. This senior level position will provide you the opportunity to leverage your experience and skills to help define the future or our business in Central Canada!
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Toronto, Ontario today!Responsibilities
- Utilizes strong leadership skills, builds and manages a municipal utility construction team with a focus on safety, quality and client satisfaction.
- Oversees the day to day construction operations, responsible for the resources, project execution and overall program delivery
- Manages overall budget for the build service business unit in Central Canada
- Develops, maintains and fosters existing long-term relationships with clients
- Handles client escalations as required, to review any problem areas with outside plant construction
- 15+ years of experience in leading municipal utility construction delivery in a senior leadership role
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business, Construction Sciences, Engineering or another related field
- Experienced with business and management practices including planning, resource allocation, leadership and financial management, including the management of contractual risk
- Superior interpersonal, communication and written skills, with the ability to present and influence executives
- Strong leader, coach and mentor to team, with the ability to assess and develop talent
- Knowledge of FTTX or coax construction and installation related projects
- Demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to deal with constant change
- Passion for safety of employees, contractors and the public
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio
- PMP designation an asset
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted