Full Time Regular Job Summary
As a Data Coordinator you will verify and maintain data as well as create business reports using SQL server and Power Bi. You are comfortable learning about new software and tools to support multiple teams with data collection and analysis.
Join our Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver, BC today! Responsibilities
- Verify, standardize, and maintain address data
- Review and edit civic address based data sets to ensure data quality
- Coordinate address data sets between multiple teams within Ledcor Technical Services
- Updating data contents of master files and reference tables
- Develop queries and techniques to detect data issues and match different source files
- Create reports using Power Bi and Excel to provide to the business
- Diploma from a recognized program, post-secondary institution
- Minimum one year of related experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, SQL, experience with MS Access is an asset
- Ability to conduct basic analysis to identify and resolve data file problems, anomalies or errors
- Ability to learn new software and analysis tools
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a changing environment
- Successful completion of pre-employment background check
- This is an office based position
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted