Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced project management professional with a background supporting technical IT projects, seeking an opportunity to apply your hands-on project and technical skills in a large enterprise environment. As a Technical Project Analyst, you will leverage your strong communication and collaboration skills to interact with multiple teams - including business unit stakeholders, IT team members, and end users - developing and implementing new and existing business technical solutions.
If you have a desire to lead project teams to implement technical solutions that advance the success of the business, the Technical Project Analyst is the opportunity for you. Join the Ledcor IS team in Vancouver - apply today!Responsibilities
- Lead technical projects, acting as the primary point of contact between technical analysts, business analysts and business unit representatives, to streamline requests and gather requirements for key technical projects.
- Ensure the proper documentation and communication of requests and requirements, and aid in the negotiation of project timelines.
- Plan and lead status and collaboration meetings with various stakeholders, project team members and SME's throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Provide relevant project structure, task breakdown, requirements and communication details to all project team members and stakeholders.
- Work with Technical Analysts to refine and enhance the requirements and deliverables to ensure they are in line with Ledcor IT standards and meet the requesting parties' needs.
- Coordinate activities with vendors, sponsors, Technical Analysts, SME's and IS managers for IT projects to ensure timely planning, implementation and documentation.
- Ensure execution on agreed deliverables (such as installations and configurations, or documentation of new and existing systems) with the appropriate IT teams, and action as necessary to complete the project on time and within budget.
- Perform hands-on technical tasks and troubleshooting on projects when required.
- Supervise and provide assistance to less experienced personnel.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of experience participating in and/or leading key IT solutions and infrastructure projects in a large enterprise environment, with a solid understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Proven project leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, including peers, managers, internal clients and external vendors.
- Post-secondary education in project management, systems or information technology, or equivalent experience; PMP certification would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal communication and conflict management skills, with a proven ability to listen and understand client requirements.
- Strong writing skills, with demonstrated documentation experience and the ability to work within the parameters of established policies and procedures.
- Proven hands-on project experience working in Windows/Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technologies such as SCCM, Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory, and related technology; strong troubleshooting skills within these environments.
- Working knowledge of operating systems and network infrastructure; familiarity with Linux, virtualization and Cloud technologies and solutions would be a significant asset.
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!