Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are hands-on Integration Manager who is experienced with the integration of cloud application and infrastructure services in existing IT systems. As the Integration Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Ledcor's Integration Architecture and API Approach. You will ensure that the integration team works collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver effective integration, and to maintain and implement the API framework with a view to reusing components and speeding future integration. You will work with the Enterprise Architect in strategic planning, applications and data flows to ensure the service level agreement for API's are met.
Please join our True Blue team in Vancouver today!Responsibilities
- Manages the integration of cloud application and infrastructure services into existing IT systems.
- Leads a team of IT professionals and provides them with mentorship and guidance to ensure action and accountability for their assigned work and fosters a collaborative environment of ongoing learning and development.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple software development projects.
- Coordinates with enterprise architects, application managers and business system analysts to ensure new cloud services align to roadmaps and to understand the impact on the organization's information architecture.
- Provides technical leadership and expertise for enterprise-wide systems and processes by keeping current with trends and issues in the IT industry.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of standard procedures, manuals and technology policies, managing all change control procedures and performing periodic audits to ensure adherence to IT policies and procedures.
- Provides technology policy guidance to the staff, supervisors, managers and customers.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience managing an integration team, or other supervisory experience.
- 4 years of experience in application design/architecture, integration architecture development, and enterprise application integration.
- 5 years of experience in service and IT architecture development.
- Ability to build a collaborative working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Competent in new technology evaluation and should be able to support technical change management.
- Ability to perform functional requirements analysis and business process analysis.
- Understanding of software testing processes.
Our Information Services (IS) team ensures our teams stay connected to each other and have access to technology that supports the growing demands of our business. With services ranging from technical support to software development and enterprise systems management, our IS team supports all of Ledcor's technology needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!