Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Business Development professional with a background building business in telecommunications.
As the Regional Director, Business Development, you will be responsible for contributing to the success of Ledcor Technical Services' (LTS's) growth objectives in the United States by researching and developing sales opportunities
You will explore new areas of business growth and implement plans to ensure a sufficient flow of new business and profit.
If this role seems like it fits who you are in your career path, apply today to join our team in Austin, TX, today!Responsibilities
- Identify and assess business opportunities by discovering and leveraging existing and potential client requirements
- Contribute to the annual development and updating of the Company business plan
- Develop and present effective business development presentations and proposals
- Establish marketing plans by developing strategies, objectives, action plans, schedules, and assignments
- Evaluate public relations activities, advertising, and trade promotion programs
- Prepare and manage quarterly forecasts and assists with the preparation of the annual budget; create and manage budget for Business Development
- Participate in the negotiation of customer contracts and agreements
- Participate in the bidding process through the gathering of bid intelligence to enhance potential of LTS's success in the process
- Coordinate, manage and/or organize the preparation of tenders for identified opportunities
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible business development experience
- Extensive experience in the telecommunications industry required
- Post-secondary education in Commerce and/or Marketing preferred
- Previous experience in a telecommunications operations role is preferred
- Proven success in developing and implementing plans to meet sales targets
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a highly detailed environment
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to think strategically
- Strategic interpersonal and negotiation skills, with an ability to present effectively to clients
- Solid understanding and proficient use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Though this is an office based position,this position will involve frequent travel throughout the USA. In addition, though this position typically works during normal business hours there will undoubtedly be times where you are working outside the bounds of normal business hours.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security