Full Time Regular Job Summary
You're a Project Administrator with 1-3 years' experience working in a busy, team-oriented environment. Supporting our Toronto regional office, you will interact with Project Managers, operations staff and various sub-trades on a daily basis to ensure projects are successfully completed. You thrive in the details, and take pride in ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness in your day to day responsibilities.
Join Ledcor's Building team in Mississauga, ON. Responsibilities
- Provides accounts payable (AP) support and tracking to various projects by ensuring invoice packages meet approval requirements; contacts vendors, investigates vendor inquiries, prepares and distributes AP cheques and reconciles monthly statements
- Provides accounts receivable (AR) support by the posting of cash receipts
- Enters subcontractor progress payments in JD Edwards; coordinates the collection of documentation (such as statutory declarations, WCB clearance letters, certificates of completion, insurance certificates) required from subcontractors for release of payment
- Enters hourly employee payroll information from time sheets; acts as back up for salary payroll entry
- Enters subcontract information into JD Edwards and emails payment package to trade
- Obtains Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) clearance certificates
- Distributes project mail to the appropriate project/individuals
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years' experience working in a similar role; Post-secondary business diploma preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; able to multi-task, maintain organization, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of project contractual commercial terms
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, problem solver and results oriented
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience an asset
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is committed to the equitable treatment of all people with respect to employment and services. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to persons with disabilities in a way that respects their dignity and independence by removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Date Posted