Full Time Regular Job Summary
You're a Project Manager looking to leverage your diverse construction skills within a dynamic construction team. You will be responsible for the smooth functioning of day to day operations to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. You will lead construction projects and guide project staff. You will also be responsible for implementing the project plan and schedule, ensuring safety and quality control, while delegating work to the project team, contractors, and trades people.
Join the Ledcor Building team in Napa, CA. today! Responsibilities
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project. Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
- Creates and/or facilitates the Project Quality Program to ensure project materials are supplied and work is completed accordingly
- Project buy out. Perform complete buy out of project including preparing invitations to bid, scopes of work, buy out matrix, conduct pre-award meeting with subcontractors and complete subcontracts
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that quality standards are maintained
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project's ongoing progression
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved
- Identifies and manages opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets
- Maintains, tracks, and reports all financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings and change order management
- Manages the procurement process including subcontractor / trade / supplier negotiations and awards
- Performs other related duties as outlined in Ledcor's Construction Operations Manual
- 5+ years of related work experience as a Project Manager or in a similar direct managerial/supervisory role
- Completed post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline would be considered an asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, costs, budgets, estimating and current construction practices and methodology
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, understand and interpret stakeholder needs and identify solutions to non-routine queries
- Capable of anticipating constructability issues in moderate to complex situations and creating solutions in the construction plan and schedule
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to influence and persuade others to reach consensus
- A track record of building successful teams and promoting teamwork through motivating and coaching
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects - of all sizes - across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Building Construction USADate Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security